How to Obtain VPN Connection-FortiClient on your Laptop
Video Walkthrough: https://umo.knowmia.com/Lkyd
Note: To obtain VPN Connection, you must have internet connection. Additionally, VPN will not connect to the wireless networks on campus.
- Select the FortiClient icon on the desktop.
2. Type in the credentials that you login with via Single Sign On.
3. Select “Connect”. It may take a few moments to connect.
4. To confirm your connection you can:
- open the application again to see information transferring or
- visit the uptick in the right hand corner of your screen to verify that there is a green shield (FortiClient icon) with a lock across it.